CNN —A British couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning while on holiday at a luxury resort in Egypt after the room next door was sprayed with pesticide to kill bed bugs, a coroner has found.
In some countries, Lambda is diluted with the substance dichloromethane, which causes the body to metabolize or ingest carbon monoxide.
The fumigated room, which was sealed with masking tape around the door, was connected to theirs with an adjoining door, according to PA.
The married couple returned to their room for the night but were found seriously ill the next day by their daughter.
John Cooper, 69, was declared dead in the room, while his wife Susan, 63, died hours later in hospital.
CNN —, John, Susan Cooper, Lambda, John Cooper, Susan, Kelly Ormerod, Pat Hurst, James Adelely, ”
CNN, UK’s PA Media, Lambda
Egypt, Red, Hurghada, Lancashire